School Garden Online Training is a self-paced course with four video conferencing meetings to enhance your learning process. The first lesson or set of chapters will be available to you at the beginning of November 2021. You will receive an email with instructions right before the course begins. There is no cost to the program.
- Building a garden team
- Establishing a garden plan
- Selecting a curriculum
- Practicing good food safety
- Identifying nutrition from the garden
- Determining what to grow
- Supporting harvest activities
- Funding and grant writing resources
- And much more!
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Dale Kehr at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register HERE