Knights of Columbus Hall
For current research-based information on growing tree fruits, attend the 2023 Tree Fruit School.
This year’s program features a wide range of topics to help you meet the challenges of commercial fruit production in Southwestern Illinois. Industry representatives will also be on hand to talk about their latest products and services. Current insect and disease management trends and various other production-related topics will be discussed.
- Mohammad Babadoost with University of Illinois discussing peach and apple diseases.
- Trent Ford, State Climatologist with the Illinois State Water Survey, with a review of 2022 and a look forward to 2023 and beyond.
- Kacie Athey with University of Illinois reviewing tree fruit pest management.
- Justin Taylor with Valent U.S.A., LLC discusses a new apple and peach thinning option.
- Elizabeth Wahle with University of Illinois Extension discussing recent research on EverCrisp apples.
Download the flyer for more information about the program and how to register.