Family Financial Feuds
Get Savvy: Grow Your Green Stuff - Free Webinars
Plan Well, Retire Well
All My Money
Let's Talk Money - Recorded Webinar Series
Get Savvy - Grow Your Green Stuff - Recorded Webinar Series
Fred Rogers & Financial Counseling: What Do They Have in Common? Recorded Webinar
Family Financial Feuds Podcast - Listen on Soundcloud
Recent Tracks -
- Financial Transparency with guest Dr. Emily Koochel
- Hey, What's For Dinner
- Thinking Long Term: Kids vs Retirement
- Mindfulness & Money
- Financial Equity in Relationships
Personal Finance Now!
- More for Your Money: This interactive site teaches basic money management principles.
- Credit Card Smarts: Up-to-date advice about credit card topics including managing debt.
- Getting Through Tough Financial Times: Resources for helping families during tough economic times.
- Family Financial Feuds: Family Financial Feud is a podcast that addresses common financial topics that often inspire disagreements within families, including credit scores, money personalities, and financial goals.
Planning for the Future
- Choosing a Financial Professional: Do you need help developing strategies to reach your financial goals? This website can help.
- Long-Term Care: Talking, Deciding, Taking Action: Long-term care includes social, emotional, physical, financial, housing, and medical support and assistance throughout the aging process. We've selected four, interrelated areas of long-term care to highlight in this website.
Young Adults and College Students
- Get Savvy: Grow Your Green Stuff Webinars: These webinars inform, educate and empower students and young adults to take action and own their financial well-being. These free webinars are designed for college students.
- Financial Planning for Young Adults: An introduction to basic financial planning concepts for young adults, using eight modules to cover critical topics like financial goal setting, saving and investing, budgeting, financial risk, borrowing, and managing personal credit.
Volunteer and Training Programs
- Financial Wellness: The Financial Wellness program aims to help University of Illinois students learn to manage their money effectively and make wise financial decisions.
- All My Money: The All My Money: Change for the Better curriculum is a train-the-trainer financial management program for persons working with limited-resource audiences. Designed for agency staff, social workers and other educators to teach financial literacy topics.
Let's Talk Money
Week 1 - Who Am I With Money - Values Activity
Who Am I With Money - Recorded Webinar
Week 2 - Borrowing - Recorded Webinar
Week 3 - Unequal Access to Credit - Recorded Webinar
Week 4 - Best Debt Repayment Strategy - Recorded Webinar
Week 5 - Credit Secrets Revealed - Recorded Webinar
Week 6 - Best Kept Secrets for Financial Success - Recorded Webinar
Week 7 - Framing Biases, Overcoming Hurdles - Recorded Webinar
Week 8 - Make Your Savings Grow - Recorded Webinar
Spring 2021 Let's Talk Money Webinar Series YouTube Playlist
How to Save Money on Food
Fearless Financial Future: Research-based financial information to help us develop and maintain thoughtful and effective financial behaviors.
Plan Well, Retire Well: Saving and investing your money.