Plan Well, Retire Well
Family Financial Feuds
Get Savvy: Grow Your Green Stuff - Free Webinars
Let's Talk Money - Watch the Recordings Online
All My Money
July 10, 2020 - Plan Well, Retire Well Blog - Naming a Guardian for your Minor Child
July 6, 2020 - Plan Well, Retire Well Blog - Enjoy Illinois Extension's Financial Wellness Checkup
June 24, 2020 - Plan Well, Retire Well Blog Pets: Care, Costs and Cuddles
June 18, 2020 - Family Financial Feuds Podcast - Housing and Refi - Is It for You?
June 11, 2020 - Let's Talk Money Webinar Series - Borrowing: How Much is Too Much?
June 9, 2020 - How to Save Money on Food Webinar
June 4, 2020 - Let's Talk Money Webinar Series - Who Are You With Money?
May 15, 2020 - Family Financial Feuds Podcast - Finances, How You Coping?
May 11, 2020 - Plan Well, Retire Well Blog For the Love of Steaming
May 6, 2020 - Let's Talk Money webinars encourage financial dialogue
April 28, 2020 - For Farmers: What to do if you lose your health insurance. Illinois Extension and Delaware Extension
April 21, 2020 - Plan Well, Retire Well Blog - Which Bills to Pay First? by Sasha Grabenstetter
April 16, 2020: Medical Identity Theft Webinar Participant Handout
April 15, 2020: Family Financial Feuds Podcast - The Next Financial Thing
April 8, 2020: Plan Well, Retire Well Blog - Shopping for Groceries Online by Sasha Grabenstetter
April 2, 2020: Plan Well, Retire Well Blog - What to Do with $1200 by Kathy Sweedler
March 24, 2020: Plan Well, Retire Well Blog - Coping with Finances During Times of Uncertainties by Camaya Wallace Bechard
March 23, 2020: Covid 19 - Resources for Families
March 17, 2020: Family Financial Feuds Podcast - Grow your Kids' Money Skills
Personal Finance Now!
- More for Your Money: This interactive site teaches basic money management principles.
- Credit Card Smarts: Up-to-date advice about credit card topics including managing debt.
- Getting Through Tough Financial Times: Resources for helping families during tough economic times.
- Family Financial Feuds: Family Financial Feud is a podcast that addresses common financial topics that often inspire disagreements within families, including credit scores, money personalities, and financial goals.
Planning for the Future
- Choosing a Financial Professional: Do you need help developing strategies to reach your financial goals? This website can help.
- Long-Term Care: Talking, Deciding, Taking Action: Long-term care includes social, emotional, physical, financial, housing, and medical support and assistance throughout the aging process. We've selected four, interrelated areas of long-term care to highlight in this website.
Young Adults and College Students
- Get Savvy: Grow Your Green Stuff Webinars: These webinars inform, educate and empower students and young adults to take action and own their financial well-being. These free webinars are designed for college students.
- Financial Planning for Young Adults: An introduction to basic financial planning concepts for young adults, using eight modules to cover critical topics like financial goal setting, saving and investing, budgeting, financial risk, borrowing, and managing personal credit.
Volunteer and Training Programs
- Financial Wellness: The Financial Wellness program aims to help University of Illinois students learn to manage their money effectively and make wise financial decisions.
- All My Money: The All My Money: Change for the Better curriculum is a train-the-trainer financial management program for persons working with limited-resource audiences. Designed for agency staff, social workers and other educators to teach financial literacy topics.
Let's Talk Money
Week 1 - Who Am I With Money - Values Activity
Who Am I With Money - Recorded Webinar
Week 2 - Borrowing - Recorded Webinar
Week 3 - Unequal Access to Credit - Recorded Webinar
Week 4 - Best Debt Repayment Strategy - Recorded Webinar
Week 5 - Credit Secrets Revealed - Recorded Webinar
How to Save Money on Food
Fearless Financial Future: Research-based financial information to help us develop and maintain thoughtful and effective financial behaviors.
Plan Well, Retire Well: Saving and investing your money.