4-H members can register via mail BEFORE registration opens to the general public on April 1. Space is limited to 15 students. Please use the attached form if you would like to take advantage of this opportunity!
Welding Tech Camp—Ages 13-18
June 8-12 from 8-noon
Enjoy this unique experience as you get hands-on experience in this high-demand technology field. You’ll experience first-hand what it’s like to be a welder in the state-of-the-art welding lab at DACC. Learn how to use the manual lathe to bend and shape metal. Take home all of your creations. This camp is perfect for 4-H students wanting to submit a welding project for the fair. All necessary criteria will be met. Held in the Technology Center.
July 20-24 from 8-Noon
Must complete level one to participate in this camp. Build upon on the skills you learned in the first camp to create your very own custom fire pit. Held in the Technology Center.
Ways to Register:
- Submit registration form along with a check (classes are not guaranteed by mail for 4-Hers if received AFTER April 1) to:
DACC Community Education
2917 N. Vermilion St.
Danville, IL 61832
- Stop by the Community Education offices in the Bremer Conference Center on campus to drop off registration form and payment in the form of cash or check.
- Go to www.dacc.edu/cce
- Click on Register Online
- Click on Register for College for Kids. The only thing you need to key-in on this page is the Course Code Number. Type: KIDS, then hit
enter (for sport camps type in CAMP).
- Next, select the classes your child wishes to take.
- Proceed with keying in your child’s information then your payment information. You will need to enter your child’s social security number—not your own.
If you have questions or need assistance with registration, please call DACC at 217-554-1667.