Discover Wellness - Lessons for Living 2023
Discover Wellness in 2023 with Lessons for Living presented by the University of Illinois Extension. Sessions are conveniently offered on two dates to allow for your schedule. Choose sessions based on your interest and availability.
- The Fuel to Fight Cancer: March 21 | 2 PM and repeated on August 17 | 2 PM
- Addressing Ageism and Promoting Inclusivity: April 20 | 2 PM and repeated September 28 | 10 AM
- What to Eat, When You Can't Eat That: May 18 | 2 PM and repeated on October 10 | 10 AM
- Don’t Go It Alone: Improving Your Social Connections: June 8 | 10 AM and repeated on November 9 | 10 AM
Register and learn more about each session
Sign Up for Our Newsletters!
- Around the Table - A free quarterly newsletter designed just for you to share knowledge, tips, and information from educators across the state who focus on improving lives in the areas of families, finances, food, and health.
- Quarterly Companion - Quarterly Companion is a free newsletter you can sign up to receive every three months. Download, print, and share this free resource as outreach to support your community. The Fall 2023 edition is out now! You can also find our previous editions online!
- Breakroom Buzz - Breakroom Buzz is a free newsletter you can sign up to receive monthly geared towards workplaces, businesses, schools, etc. Download, print, and share this free resource as outreach to improve the health of your community.
- Extending Wellness - Extending Wellness is a weekly text with a health tip delivered to your fingertip. Topics are geared to improve your health and well-being.
- Health and Aging Webinars - Are you interested in receiving information about upcoming webinars?