Positive parenting is foundation your child needs to grow.
Let's face it; they don't come with an owner's manual. Parenting is a process that prepares your child for independence. No one is perfect, but consistent actions every day will help you be the person your child wants and needs you to be. We're parents, too, and we can walk this journey with you, each step of your child's life.
Keep Them Learning at Home
These websites offer practical, trusted advice for parents and grandparents.
- How African American romantic partners support each other when faced with racial discrimination can affect mental, physical health, study shows
- Parental coaching adolescents through peer stress
- Anger-prone children may benefit most from maternal sensitivity, study finds
- Study shows paid paternity leave gives fathers life, job satisfaction; mothers family relationship satisfaction
- Study: Families spend half of their evening meal distracted by technology, tasks
- Federal legalization of same-sex marriage improved life satisfaction, reduced emotional distress for individuals, study shows
- Adolescent sleep problems linked with being bullied
- Toy Talk Promotes Language Development
- The Pros and Cons of Being Playful
- Exercise can Improve Gut Health
- Home-packed lunches include more vegetables if children help, study finds
- Keeping things in Balance
- How to foster children’s learning while sheltering at home