Who Get's Grandma's Pie Plate
Almost all individuals have valued personal belongings. Have you ever considered how to pass along your important possessions? It's important to make a plan for passing along your personal possessions. Explore ways to talk to family members about the difficult subject of distributing family items with emotional and sentimental value while still keeping relationships intact.
- Understand how strong emotions and family relationships can contribute to challenges in transferring personal property
- Learn how titled and non-titled property differ and the importance of planning for the transfer of both
- Identify factors to consider when transferring non-titled property
- Investigate distribution options and consequences
- Learn strategies to start inheritance planning conversations with potential receivers
- Learn to recognize and potentially head off potential sources of conflict