801 N. Country Fair Dr. Suite D Champaign IL 61821
As a University of Illinois Extension Finances Educator, Emily Harmon provides educational and research-based programming to her local communities in Unit 13 (Champaign, Ford, Iroquois, and Vermilion counties). She is passionate about providing resources to empower Illinois residents to make the best decisions for themselves to improve their overall financial well-being. Through her career with Extension, she has deep roots in financial education and has worked with the Money Mentors volunteer program to help bring financial education to many participants in her local communities.
Emily is a Champaign county native and earned her Bachelor's and Master's of Science from Eastern Illinois University.
- Real Colors Facilitator
- Farm Stress Train-the-Trainer
- United Way Emerging Community Leaders of Champaign County
- National Extension Association of Family & Consumer Sciences
- Illinois Extension Association of Family & Consumer Sciences
- Joint Council of Extension Professionals
- Executive Club of Champaign County