In 4-H, you get to decide what topics and projects interest you most. You make 4-H what you want it to be. Work on many projects or focus on one or two. Choose what events sound fun to you, and do them. In 4-H, you have an important role in making your community a better place to live, but you don’t have to do it alone. As a club, you’ll figure out what’s needed most in your neighborhood and find ways to help.
In 4-H, you’re part of a family working together. At club meetings, you’ll learn how to get along with others as you build your skills and help your community. In 4-H, you’ll meet adults who care about you and want to help you succeed. 4-H matches you with mentors who will coach you in areas like problem solving, communicating, and teamwork. 4-H introduces you to potential careers and then gives you the training to get the career you want.
Check out these 4-H Clubs in Whiteside County.
Local Events, Workshops, and Announcements
Invite your friends to Join 4-H
4-H Fairs and Shows
4-H Online is our online enrollment system. New to 4-H or need a refresher on how to enroll? Use these online instructions to guide you through the enrollment steps. Please note, you must add your projects while you are enrolling, currently, you will not be able to go back in and add them without contacting the office.
Visit 4-H online and log in using your account information from last year
- Create a new account if you are a new 4-H family.
- If you are a re-enrolling family and having troubles logging in with last year’s password, it may be due to new password requirements and you will need to reset your password.
Follow on screen prompts. Make sure all information is current and correct.
- Please make sure that if you have a Cloverbud age participant (5-7 years old before September 1st) that you are enrolling them in a Cloverbud Club.
- Please note, you must add your projects while you are enrolling, currently, you will not be able to go back in and add them without contacting me.
- If your club is paying dues: Select “Submit payment to county”
- If your club is not paying dues: You may pay with Credit Card or select “Submit payment to county” to pay by check.