4-H in DuPage County
4-H is a community where youth learn by doing hands-on activities that teach skills for now and in the future.
In 4-H, you can make friends, have fun, give back, and try new things with the help of caring adults. Whatever your interests or goals, there’s a 4-H experience for you. Attend a workshop to learn something new. Join a local 4-H club to find a place you belong. Plan service projects to support your community. Build leadership skills to help you succeed in life. Sign up for projects to explore your interests. You make 4-H what you want it to be.
In DuPage County, we offer more than a dozen community clubs and 80 projects for youth to choose from. Ready to learn more? Call our office at 630-955-1123 or fill out our 4-H interest form.
What's happening near you
- Cookie Decorating | March 25 | St. Charles
- Beading and Crocheting workshops | March 28 | Yorkville
- Candle-making and Soap-making workshops | March 29 | St. Charles
- Recycled Art workshop | March 30 | Naperville
- Cosmic Cloverbuds | March 30 | St. Charles
- "Gramps the Awesome Otter" Cloverbud workshop | March 30 | Naperville
- Little Roots SPIN Club | Starts in April
- Plant trees with 4-H Green Communities | April 2 in Woodridge OR April 8 in Oswego
- Photography with just your cell phone | April 14 | Yorkville
- International Night with DuPage County 4-H | April 15 | Wheaton (no registration needed)
- International Night with Kendall County 4-H | April 16 | Yorkville (no registration needed)
- Farmette in Action SPIN Club (Spring 2) | Starts April 18 | Hampshire
- Carve your own Stamp workshop | April 20 | Yorkville
Join our interest list to get reminders and additional details on these upcoming events.
Already part of 4-H?
Check out these helpful links for 4-H families, clubs & volunteers:
- 4-H Resources: Access information and forms for clubs and enrollment.
- 4-H Shows: Get important information and links for fairs, shows, and contests, including the fairbook.
- 4-H Awards: Find forms for records, awards and scholarships.
- 4-H Volunteers: Learn how to volunteer and find helpful resources for volunteers.
Additional resources for this county:
Click here to subscribe to regular e-newsletters from DuPage County 4-H.
Links to recent 4-H Update emails:
Feb. 17, 2023 | Feb. 10, 2023 | Feb. 1, 2023 | Jan. 12, 2023 | Dec. 1, 2022 | Nov. 4, 2022 | Oct. 28, 2022 | Oct. 7, 2022 | Sept. 14, 2022