Announcements and Highlights
Call, email or stop in and a University of Illinois Extension Master Gardener will answer your questions at no cost.
Find out more about 4-H at one of our 4-H year kick-off events in DuPage, Kane and Kendall Counties! Come learn about programs for ages 5-7 & 8-18.
In October, University of Illinois Extension will conduct training for individuals to acquire the Certified Food Protection Manager Certification required by the Illinois Food Code. This training is for restaurant food managers, school cafeteria administr
A SNAP-Education Community Worker position is open serving DuPage County. Deadline to apply - Oct. 8, 2019
Each fall, 4-H Science Ambassadors learn the 4-H National Youth Science Day project. The 2019 program Game Changers was developed in conjunction with Google and focuses on Computer Science.
This fall, trade in your piles of yard bags for a process that pays you back in great soil for your yard and garden – composting.
Horticulture Educator Richard Hentschel tackles timely topics in this weekly blog covering gardening, lawns, trees, and more.
Congratulations to all our #4Hdkk members on such great project work and shows this summer.
See inspirational garden ideas at the popular Master Gardener Idea Garden in St. Charles. The 2019 Idea Garden features unique combinations of flowers, natives, herbs and vegetables in easy-to-replicate designs. Follow them on Facebook too!
- University of Illinois Extension of DuPage County, 1100 E. Warrenville Road, Suite 170, Naperville IL 60563 (DuPage County)
- U of I Extension of Kane County, 535 S. Randall Road, St. Charles IL 60174 (Kane County)
- DuPage County Fairgrounds, 2015 Manchester Rd, Wheaton IL 60187 (DuPage County)
- Northern Illinois Food Bank, 273 Dearborn Court, Geneva, IL 60134 (Kane County)
- Kane County Fairgrounds, 525 S. Randall Road, St. Charles IL 60174 (Kane County)
Basic Contact Form To Email
Basic Volunteer Form Email To
Contact Form To
Gift Account Codes
4-H DuPage County
4-H Kendall County
4-H Kane County
U of I Extension Annual Fund