2020 Impact Report | DuPage Kane Kendall
In 2020, University of Illinois Extension continued to make a difference in our DuPage, Kane, and Kendall county communities. See the impact and read the stories here.
- We provided more than 1,000 educational programs, videos, podcasts, and blogs.
- Our volunteers gave time to their local communities valued at $1.15 million.
- Master Gardener projects donated 14,234 pounds of fresh produce to local food pantries.
- 4-H volunteers and members spearheaded efforts resulting in 17,000+ face shields and masks made and donated to healthcare and essential workers, and vulnerable groups.
- Staff and volunteers guided and encouraged 974 4-H members, and reached hundreds of other community youth with important life skills.
- Our SNAP-Education, health, and wellness programs directly impacted 12,527 people.