In 4-H, you can make friends, have fun, give back, and try new things with the help of caring adults. Whatever your interests or goals, there’s a 4-H experience for you. Attend a workshop to learn something new. Join a local 4-H club to find a place you belong. Plan service projects to support your community. Build leadership skills to help you succeed in life. Sign up for projects to explore your interests. You make 4-H what you want it to be.
In Kendall County, we offer more than 15 community clubs and 80 projects for youth to choose from. Ready to learn more? Call our office at 630-553-5823 or fill out our 4-H interest form.
Local Events, Workshops, and Deadlines
Join us online to learn more
Looking for STEM activities to do at home?
Invite your friends to Join 4-H
Check out these helpful links for 4-H families, clubs & volunteers:
- 4-H Resources: Access information and forms for clubs and enrollment.
- 4-H Shows: Get important information and links for fairs, shows, and contests.
- 4-H Awards: Find forms for records, awards and scholarships.
- 4-H Volunteers: Learn how to volunteer and find helpful resources for volunteers.
Additional resources for this county:
- 2019-2020 Calendar - Updated 1-31-2020
Links to recent 4-H Update emails:
- October 20, 2020
- October 6, 2020
- September 29, 2020
- September 8, 2020
- August 18, 2020
- August 13, 2020 (virtual shows results pt2)
- August 10, 2020 (virtual shows results pt1)
- July 7, 2020
- June 25, 2020
- June 22, 2020 (special virtual show update)
- June 9, 2020
- June 4, 2020 (virtual show information)
- May 26, 2020
- May 11, 2020
- April 27, 2020
- April 13, 2020
- March 16, 2020
- March 9, 2020