In 4-H, you can make friends, have fun, give back, and try new things with the help of caring adults. Whatever your interests or goals, there’s a 4-H experience for you. Attend a workshop to learn something new. Join a local 4-H club to find a place you belong. Plan service projects to support your community. Build leadership skills to help you succeed in life. Sign up for projects to explore your interests. You make 4-H what you want it to be.
In Kendall County, we offer more than 15 community clubs and 80 projects for youth to choose from. Ready to learn more? Call our office at 630-553-5823 or fill out our 4-H interest form.
Local Events, Workshops, and Deadlines
Spring Break Workshops in March
Reach for the Sky - Register here
Skate 4 Charity with 4-H
New Livestock Requirement
Check out these helpful links for 4-H families, clubs & volunteers:
- 4-H Resources: Access information and forms for clubs and enrollment.
- 4-H Shows: Get important information and links for fairs, shows, and contests.
- 4-H Awards: Find forms for records, awards and scholarships.
- 4-H Volunteers: Learn how to volunteer and find helpful resources for volunteers.
Additional resources for this county:
- 2019-2020 Calendar - Updated 1-31-2020
- 2020 4-H Skate-4-Charity Informational Packet *updated 1/9/20 - event date: Feb. 29, 2020
- YQCA Training for 4-H (Kendall County location) - March 19, 2020
- Cloverbud Workshop - Reach for the Sky! (flyer) - Feb. 22, 2020 - Register here
- Spring Break 2020 - View the flyer / Registration open now!