PLEASE NOTE: As the University of Illinois continues to address the impacts of COVID-19, the safety and well-being of our staff and communities remain our top priorities. Following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, campus leadership has implemented social-distancing protocols that include most faculty and staff working remotely, effective March 17, 2020.
What does this mean in our community?
- University of Illinois Extension has suspended normal office hours at our offices in DuPage, Kane and Kendall Counties. While our staff will still be working, they will largely be doing so remotely, in most cases from their homes. Find a staff member's email address in our directory.
- ALL face-to-face events organized by Illinois Extension have been cancelled, suspended, or transitioned to online delivery. This will apply to all events previously scheduled through May 31, 2020. Please check our event calendar to learn more about the status of any of our events.
We will do our best to address your needs in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we manage through these challenging times.
Illinois Extension is an active part of our counties and communities. If you have questions about any of our programs or more broadly about issues related to your community, the environment, the food you and your family eat or produce, strategies for healthy living, or the the economic vitality of our town or state, please reach out to one of our highly trained educators.
- 4-H and Youth Development
- Master Gardener programs in each county or our tri-county Master Naturalist program
- Illinois Nutrition Education Program and SNAP-Education
- Nutrition and Wellness
- Commercial Agriculture or Local Foods & Small Farms
Thank you for your interest!