Join Kendall County 4-H Teen Federation for Officers Training
6:30-8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 12 at the Extension office, 7775B IL Route 47, Yorkville
Any 4-H youth interested in holding an office, or those currently in an officer position are encouraged to attend. Participants will take part in:
- Ice breaker: Relaxation BINGO
- Learning activity: Is a Plan Necessary?
- The Seven Life Skills of Leadership
- The details and responsibilities of each office, including: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Reporter, and Recreation Director
- And enjoy ice cream sundaes!
RSVP by Nov. 7: Please let your leader know or call the office at 630.553.5823 to reserve a spot. Also let us know the officer role you want to learn about, so we can prepare packets accordingly.If you need reasonable accommodation to participate in this program, please contact the Extension Office at (630) 553-5823. Early requests are strongly encouraged to allow sufficient time for meeting your access needs.