STEM and Agriculture Fun with 4-H (DuPage County ROE Institute Day)
Join educators from the University of Illinois Extension and 4-H for this FREE workshop to learn how agriculture and elements of crime and spy science can be incorporated into your classroom to make STEM learning more fun.
- Receive new curriculum ideas and practice hands-on activities, such as writing with invisible ink and using lockboxes to teach genetics.
- Agriculture and crime/spy science give children the opportunity to practice important STEM skills such as observing, making hypotheses, and testing theories.
- Learn how to utilize these ideas to spark excitement for learning.
- This workshop is for K-12 educators; qualifies for 5 hours of CEUs.
- All activities adhere to Next Generation Science Standards.
This workshop will be held in-person on Friday, March 4, 2022, from 9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Register by Feb. 25, 2022. Space may be limited.
UPDATED LOCATION: University of Illinois Extension office of DuPage County, 1100 E. Warrenville Road, Suite 170, Naperville, IL 60563.
Appropriate safety measures, like face coverings, will be taken for in-person programs.
Questions? Contact 4-H Youth Development Educator Leilah Siegel | email@example.com | 630.584.6166
If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in this program, contact your local University of Illinois Extension office. Early requests are strongly encouraged to allow sufficient time for meeting your access needs.