This popular event has been a tradition for over 25 years and has everything plant lovers enjoy; exceptional speakers, vendors, a delicious hot lunch, silent auction, donation baskets, and door prizes. It is a great way to shake off the winter blues and get inspiration for this year's garden.
- Date? Saturday, March 12, 2022
- Time? 8am-4pm at Danville Area Community College 2000 East Main St. Danville IL https://go.illinois.edu/DACCDIRECTIONS
- Fee? $25 for Workshop with 4 Speakers, Lunch Prepared by DACC Culinary School and Garden Day Bag filled with treats and speaker handouts
- Your seat is reserved when your payment is received
This event has sold out in past years, so don't wait too long to register if you plan to attend
Speakers for this year’s event:
- ‘Creating a Habitat for Bluebirds’ with DACC Educator, Dr. Wendy Brown
- ‘Managing Pests and Disease in an Organic Garden’ with University of IL Extension Local Foods and Small Farms Educator, Erin Harper
- ‘Reducing Aches and Pains During the Gardening Season’ with Personal Trainer, Josh Osterbur
- 'What’s Old is New Again’ with Diane Blazek from All American Select Winners.
Attendees will enjoy shopping the garden themed vendors, donation basket room and silent auction.
For those who cannot commit to a whole day, the Spring Festival is open to the public from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. at no charge.
All are welcome to come browse garden-themed vendors, baskets and the silent auction items. *Please note the silent auction and basket room are cash or check only
To register or for more information, call or visit the U of I Extension office in Vermilion County at 3164 N. Vermilion, Danville, 217.442.8615.
University of Illinois Extension provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in this program, please contact Vermilion County office 217-442-8615. Early requests are strongly encouraged to allow sufficient time for meeting your access needs.