Launching registration for our first Illinois Master Naturalist training in over 6 years! We are so excited to offer this program to western Illinois residents. Join us as we explore Illinois' natural world - everything from prairies, to rivers, to woodlands!
• Expand your skills in identifying the birds, wildlife, insects, and fish of Illinois
• Gain behind-the-scenes access to the hidden natural treasures of western Illinois
• Listen and learn from experts in the fields of botany, forestry, wildlife, ecology, entomology, geology, aquatics, and more!
• Enrich your everyday life with nature
2023 Training Schedule
- Tues, March 14, 2023 - 6:00-8:00pm
- Tues, March 21, 2023 - 6:00-8:00pm
- Sat, April 1, 2023 - Time TBD (3 hrs) FIELD TRIP
- Tues, April 4, 2023 - 6:00-8:00pm
- Sat, April 15, 2023 - Time TBD (3 hrs); FIELD TRIP
- Tues, April 18, 2023 - 6:00-8:00pm
- Sat, April 29, 2023 - 9:00a-4:00pm; FIELD TRIP
- Tues, May 2, 2023 - 6:00-8:00pm
- Friday, May 5, 2023 - 9:00a-1:00pm; FIELD TRIP
- Sat, May 13, 2023 - 9:00a-1:00pm; FIELD TRIP
- Tues, May 16, 2023 - 6:00-8:00pm
Register and learn more about the Illinois Master Naturalist program at https://go.illinois.edu/WCILMasterNaturalist
Registration closes March 3, 2023.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate, please contact Amy Lefringhouse, Master Naturalist coordinator at (217)223-8380. Early requests are strongly encouraged to allow sufficient time to meet your needs, when possible.