If you enjoy gardening and like to learn to share your gardening knowledge, the Master Gardener program may be for you. All you need is an interest in gardening, an open mind, and a willingness to share your knowledge with others. The task to the Master Gardeners is to share unbiased, reliable, research-based information with home landscapers and gardeners. Another important function is to encourage young people to enjoy the pleasures of flower and vegetable growing.
Blogs and Factsheets
- Garden Topic Fact Sheets from Extension
- Flowers, Fruits, and Frass: Local and statewide information on a variety of current topics for home gardeners and market growers.
- The Garden Scoop: Featuring seasonal tips and tricks from the horticulture team at Illinois Extension.
- Good Growing: Keeping you growing with good ideas.
- Know How, Know More: Connecting you with your food, farmers and community.
- Over the Garden Fence: Where gardeners come to find out what's happening out in the yard.
- Gardener's Corner Seasonal Newsletter: A seasonal newsletter from Educators around the state.