This special Creation Station Club is just for our budding 4-H members, ages 5 to 7. Participants will build skills, have fun, and explore creativity, all with age-appropriate, hands-on activities led by caring adults.
Ages: 5-7 (as of 9/1/23)
When: Meets on the following Saturdays: Nov 4, Dec 2, Feb 3, Mar 9, May 4, Jun 1
Time: 10-11 a.m.
Where: Extension offices in DuPage, Kane, and Kendall Counties (rotating)
- DuPage County office | Naperville
- November 4 Topic: Aerospace
- December 2 Topic: Animal Science
- Kane County office | St. Charles
- February 3 topic: Wake Up Your Taste Buds/Edible Color Wheel
- March 9 topic: Soil cups
- Kendall County office | Yorkville
- May 4 topic: Better Bubbles/wind sock
- June 1 topic: Pop Up Greeting cards
Cost: $35 for the 6-part program (includes $15 for supplies/costs and $20* 4-H Enrollment for 2023-24 year)
- *The $20 enrollment cost is required only once per 4-H year per youth. If a youth joins multiple clubs within the same 4-H year, it only needs to be paid once. If already enrolled and paid through another 4-H club this 4-H year (2023-2024), your cost for this program will be $15 paid by cash or check prior to the first day of the club.
How to register:
- Already enrolled in 4-H? Register for this event using your ZSuite account.
- Sign in using your primary profile to be taken to the event registration page.
- Not involved in 4-H? Use this event registration form.
- Interested in creating a ZSuite account to make future event registration easier? Learn more here.
Questions: Contact 4-H Educator Andrea Farrier at email@example.com or 630.584.6166.