In 4-H, you learn by doing, have fun, and build important life skills. Want to know more about what your 4-H experience might look like?
- Create, build and make things. Whether you're inspired by robots and nature or photography and recipes, our programs give you tools and opportunities to imagine, create, and learn.
- Help others. A core aspect of 4-H is learning to serve those around us. 4-H clubs help you find meaningful ways to impact your neighbors and community.
- Make new friends. From clubs to camps to workshops, in 4-H you'll meet new people and experience new social and cultural events. It's pretty easy to form friendships when they're based on shared interests and experiences.
- Explore careers and expand your world. In 4-H, you can explore your interests and try jobs on for size through hands-on learning. Members also can travel across the state, around the country or even go abroad through our programs.
- Be a leader. 4-H provides youth the opportunity to take on leadership roles in their clubs and communities. You can apply the skills you build in 4-H to help you succeed in the classroom and your future career.
4-H is a place where you can find where you belong. It's where you explore your interests, expand your horizons and improve your world.
County 4-H Programs
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Interested in learning more about 4-H but not sure where to start? Complete this interest survey to find the 4-H group that's just right for you. If you're already a member, you'll find everything you're looking for on your county's page.
Interested in Volunteering?
Visit our 4-H volunteer page to learn ways you can share your skills and experience to make a difference in the lives of young people.
Upcoming Programs and Other Helpful Links
Join us online Oct. 5-8, 2020
FREE virtual training for volunteers
Looking for STEM activities to do at home?
Check out Online Webinars
Invite your friends to Join 4-H