Interested in learning more about 4-H but not sure where to start? Complete this interest survey to find the 4-H group or experience that's just right for your family. If you're already a member, you'll find everything you're looking for on your county's page below. Want to sample something soon? Check out what's coming up below:
Winter 2022-23 | Upcoming programs
- Pasta Bridge Workshop | Jan. 26 AND Feb. 2 | Yorkville
- Bridge Bust is Back! | Feb. 11 | Yorkville | Come watch the fun!
- Turn Thoughts into Your Superpowers | Feb. 11 | Naperville
- 4-H Environmental Career Panel with the Morton Arboretum | Feb. 15 | Online
- Cloverbud Workshop: Indigenous Illinois | Feb. 18 | Yorkville
- Creating Impactful Images with Just Your Cell Phone | Feb. 20 | Naperville | more info coming soon!
- Spotlight on Public Speaking workshop | Feb. 20 | Naperville | more info coming soon!
- SPRING BREAK workshops | March 28-30 | more info coming soon!
- Beading and Crocheting workshops | March 28 | Yorkville
- Candle-making and Soap-making workshops | March 29 | St. Charles
- Recycled Art workshop | March 30 | Naperville
- "Gramps the Awesome Otter" Cloverbud workshop | March 30 | Naperville
Save the date | More 2023 programs
- Farmette in Action SPIN Club (Spring 1) | Starts March 7 | Hampshire
- Little Roots SPIN Club | Starts in April
- Farmette in Action SPIN Club (Spring 2) | Starts April 18 | Hampshire
- Spring Planter workshop | May 2 | St. Charles
- Tech Explorers SPIN Club 3.0 | Starts May 24 | Yorkville
Join our interest list to get reminders and additional details on these upcoming events.
In 4-H, you learn by doing, have fun, and build important life skills. Want to know more about what your 4-H experience might look like?
- Create, build and make things. Whether you're inspired by robots and nature or photography and recipes, our programs give you tools and opportunities to imagine, create, and learn.
- Help others. A core aspect of 4-H is learning to serve those around us. 4-H clubs help you find meaningful ways to impact your neighbors and community.
- Make new friends. From clubs to camps to workshops, in 4-H you'll meet new people and experience new social and cultural events. It's pretty easy to form friendships when they're based on shared interests and experiences.
- Explore careers and expand your world. In 4-H, you can explore your interests and try jobs on for size through hands-on learning. Members also can travel across the state, around the country or even go abroad through our programs.
- Be a leader. 4-H provides youth the opportunity to take on leadership roles in their clubs and communities. You can apply the skills you build in 4-H to help you succeed in the classroom and your future career.
4-H is a place where you can find where you belong. It's where you explore your interests, expand your horizons and improve your world.
Upcoming Programs and Other Helpful Links
Enroll in 4-H for 2022-23
Learn how to volunteer