4G STEM Camp introduces girls entering sixth, seventh, and eighth grade to careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). The camp includes hands-on activities, lab experiments, and field trips to area businesses offering STEM-related careers.
2021 4G STEM Camp Highlights:
Hybrid camp includes one face-to-face event and four virtual events.
- Cost: $50
- Dates: June 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 2021
- Register: go.illinois.edu/4GSTEMcamp
- Partners: University of Illinois Extension Fulton-Mason-Peoria-Tazewell Unit, Bradley University Center for STEM Education, and Caterpillar.
- Presenters: Society of Women Engineers, Illinois State University CeMAST, IPREFER, and Jump Simulation
Additional STEM Learning
4-H staff provide a variety of creative programs that provide STEM career education to youth and teachers during the summer months. You can watch any of our Facebook pages or you can join the E-blast Mailing List and select the 4-H Youth Development subject matter area, to receive updates when those learning opportunities are available.
- Peoria 4-H Facebook
- Tazewell 4-H Facebook
- University of Illinois Extension Fulton Mason Peoria Tazewell Facebook
- STEAM Activities YouTube playlist
4G STEM Camp Additional Resources
4G STEM Camp 2021 Photos
4G STEM Camp 2019 Highlight Video