The Extension Council is authorized by the University of Illinois Board of Trustees, in accordance with state law, to be actively involved in the operation of University of Illinois Extension. Extension Councils cooperate with Extension staff in planning, promoting, developing, implementing, evaluating, and financing an Extension program designed to meet the needs, interests, and resources of the local communities served.
Meetings are the first Monday of February, April, and October, held from 12-1 pm at the Tazewell office, 1505 Valle Vista, Pekin, IL 61554.
- February 6, 2023, Noon to 1 p.m.
- April 3, 2023, Noon to 1 p.m.
- October 2, 2023, Noon to 1 p.m.
Current Extension Council Officers:
- Kim Dunnigan, Chair
- Erika Eigenbrod, Vice-Chair
- Sunita Shastry, Secretary
- Holly Koch, Financial Reporter
Extension Council Members:
- Sally Bair, Astoria
- Shundell Broomfield, Peoria
- Meghan Curless, Havana
- Kim Dunnigan, Fiatt
- Erika Eigenbrod, Lincoln
- Maria Gottemoller, Princeville
- Paul Gottemoller, Princeville
- Holly Koch, Tremont
- Kate Mueller, Peoria
- Sunita Shastry, Washington
- Steve Waterworth, Havana
- Patty Wiegers, Lewistown
Extension Council Agendas & Minutes
Extension Board Meeting Agendas & Minutes