Need Help Now?
Get support today.
If you are in need of support related to stress or mental health, the following resources may be useful to you.
- Hotline Information: Call 911 for Emergencies
- 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: Formerly known as the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Call, text, or chat 988
- Crisis Text Line: Text “HOME” to 741741
- Concern Hotline: 1-800-447-1985
The Concern Hotline offers legal, financial, and stress support to residents of Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)