Resources for professionals and other educational webinars
Communication & Connections
- Keeping in Touch While Distancing - Infographic - Blog
- Staying in touch at a distance - Infographic - Blog
Managing Stress and Increasing Resiliency
- Learning at home during trying times - Blog
- Helping Children Cope in Times of Stress - Fact Sheet - Video
- Helping Teens Deal with Stress - Tip Sheet
- Helping Teenagers Deal with Disappointment - Blog
- Work Smart from Home - Infographic - Blog
Self Care and Wellness
- How to Care for yourself while caring for others - Tip Sheet - Blog
- Journal Your Way to a Grateful Heart - Blog
- Ten Tips to Stay Active at Home - Tip Sheet - Tip Sheet, Spanish - Video
- Importance of Rituals and Routines During Time of Stress - Tip Sheet
Child Development and Parenting
- Just in Time Parenting: A free parenting newsletter that is delivered by email and specific to a child’s age and needs.
- Parenting Again: A newsletter focused on grandparents raising their grandchildren.
- Brain Health for kids: Brain health resources across the lifespan
- Walk in My Shoes: Learn what it feels like to be older and what happens to our bodies as we age.
- Long-Term Care: Learn about planning for and managing long-term care needs.
- Caregiving Resources: Learn about resources available for caregivers.
- Stories from Your Past: Legacy for Your Future
- Brain Health Resources: Brain health resources across the lifespan
- Stain Solutions: This comprehensive site will help you conquer nearly any stain, including the supplies you will need and the preferred method for safely remove the stain.
- Dealing with Clutter: Are you overwhelmed with clutter? This website helps you deal with the many barriers to getting organized.
- How to Dispose of Unwanted Medicine: Learn how to safely dispose of unwanted medicine and personal care products.
- Take Action on Radon: Radon is an invisible, odorless, tasteless radioactive gas that is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States.
- Healthy Indoor Air: The Healthy Indoor Air web site will help you identify and prevent air quality problems and will give you the necessary solutions.
- Winter Storm Resource Center: Links to the information you need to cope with severe winter weather.
Additional Tips for Healthy Families
- Coping with Finances During Trying Times - Tip sheet - Blog
- What to do with $1200 - Tip Sheet - Blog
- Shopping for Groceries Online - Blog
- Handwashing with soap and sanitizer - Video
- How to Make Your Own Bleach Sanitizer - Tip Sheet - Tip Sheet, Spanish - Video
- Cooking with Children - Tip Sheet
- Creative Ways to Use Leftovers - Tip Sheet
- How to Build an Emergency Food Supply - Tip Sheet - Tip Sheet, Spanish
- Stocking Up on Food: 30 Days of Food Rescue - Toolkit
- Food Safety and Pet Safety Q & A - USDA
- Information for Travelers - CDC
- Guidelines if you need to Quarantine - Champaign- Urbana Public Health Department
- Emergency Supply List - FEMA
Resources for Professionals
Community Health: Education, Prevention and Inspiration: Empowering people to make healthy, respectful and responsible choices.
Family Files: Facts for all ages.
Refill Your Cup with Self-Care: Genuine, sustained self-care is an art.