2020 Soil and Water Management Webinar
Feb. 20, 2020 - 9 AM to 2 PM
Hosted by: University of Illinois Extension, Kane County, 535 S. Randall Road, St. Charles IL 60174
2020 marks the 10th anniversary of this biennial event, and the program features:
- Dr. Trent Ford, Illinois State Climatologist, "Extreme Weather Trends and Potential Soil Impacts"
- Dr. Sean Jenkins, Western Illinois University, "Controlled Burns, Soil Quality and Management around Cropland"
- Steve Wilson, Illinois State Water Survey, "Irrigation and Water Use Reporting"
- Dr. Kapil Arora, Iowa State University, "In field Drainage Water Management using Control Structures"
- Nathan Johanning, Illinois Extension, "Field Research on Cover Crops and Soil Quality"
Certified Crop Advisors (CCAs) can receive 4.5 continuing education units (CEUs) in Soil and Water Management for this program. While it is a webinar, CCAs must attend at a specific site (more than 20 sites available across the state) and sign an attendance sheet to receive their CEUs.
Cost is $45 per person, includes lunch and refreshments. Registration is required. Click here to sign up.