Plan to join us April 18, 2020 for the 20th anniversary of Gardeners' BIG Day.
Master Gardeners from Fulton and Mason Counties are planning a spectacular line-up of presenters, silent auction items, and vendors. It is always a fun-filled day of learning and connecting with other gardeners.
Director, Illinois Department of Natural Resources
Project Wingspan: Landscape Enhancement for Imperiled Pollinators of the Midwest
Speakers and Workshops
- Native Trees for the Home Landscape ~ Debbie Fluegel
- Moles, Voles, Rabbits, Squirrels ~ Duane Friend
- Shade Gardening ~ Ella Maxwell
- High on Hydrangeas ~ Ellen Culver
- 20 Ways to Use 20 Stems ~ Christine Wright
- Going Organic ~ Chris Enroth
- The Science of Climate Change ~ Ray Wolf
- Confessions of a Weed Thug ~ Steve Maxwell
- Quality Garden Tools ~ John Curtis
- What’s Happening in My Garden: Insects ~ Ken Johnson
- Organic, Local, Natural ~ Jenna Smith
- Tour of Arboretum ~ Art Holtman, Bob Keene & Terry Meade
- Natural Fertilizers and Composting ~ Yuqing Mao
- Beginning Gardening ~ Lee Maki
Early Bird by March 23 - $35
Final Deadline by April 9 - $45
Some workshops have additional $12.50 supply fee.
Registration includes lunch and a reusable cup.
Event is held at Spoon River College, Canton.
Co-hosted by Spoon River Garden Club.
If you would like to help spread the word about this event feel free to share:
- Facebook Event
- Event Flyer
- Event Brochure with class descriptions and speakers bios