Community and Economic Development programming helps community leaders, residents, and communities build capacity to make timely and effective decisions, to use information wisely, and to engage the entire community in working together better. Extension Educators design and deliver educational programs and technical assistance in a variety of settings, including workshops, small group consultations, and online tools and resources.
Contact Russell Medley, our Community and Economic Development Educator and he can help you get the resources you need.
Resources for Community Leaders, Business owners and Entrepreneur
Local Government Education
Building Entrepreneurial Communities
Quick links to local resources serving our four-county unit:
- Together QC - A Coalition response to COVID-19 (includes links to the health departments and the Center for Disease Control
- QC-COAD (Community Organizations Active In Disaster)
To bring together community organizations active in disaster allied to foster more effective service in the Iowa-Illinois Quad Cities area through preparation mitigation and response for the benefit of people in times of disaster.
- Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 site
- Greater Peoria Economic Development Council COVID 19 site
- Henry & Stark County Health Department
- Mercer County Better Together
- Rock Island County Health Department
- Scott County Iowa Health Department