Problems with your yard or garden? Are pests or weeds concerning you?
You have questions. We have answers! Master Gardeners are available to help you with those gardening questions. They can assist in identifying problems and finding solutions. Bring your questions and any samples you have. Samples should be enclosed in a plastic bag or container and should be fresh to obtain a good diagnosis.
If questions arise at a time the help desks are not open, please call or email the local Extension office and leave a message for the Master Gardeners. They will return your call as soon as possible.
- Available from 9 a.m. to Noon, every Thursday
- Livingston County Extension Office, 1412 S. Locust, Pontiac, IL 61764
- Phone number: 815-842-1776; email address: email@example.com
- Available from 9 a.m. to Noon, every Wednesday - Beginning Late May through October
- McLean County Extension Office, 1615 Commerce Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704 - Please enter through the double doors at the south end of the building.
- Phone number: 309-663-8306; email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit to the Virtual Help Desk by completing the form here --> Virtual Help Desk Form
- Available from 4:30-6:00 p.m. on the following dates:
- June 21, 2021
- July 19, 2021
- August 15, 2021
- Eureka Public Library, 202 E Main St., Eureka, IL 61530
- Phone number: 309-467-3789