Problems with your yard or garden? Are pests or weeds concerning you?
You have questions. We have answers! Master Gardeners are available to help you with those gardening questions. They can assist in identifying problems and finding solutions. Bring your questions and any samples you have. Samples should be enclosed in a plastic bag or container and should be fresh to obtain a good diagnosis.
If questions arise at a time the help desks are not open, please call or email the local Extension office and leave a message for the Master Gardeners. They will return your call as soon as possible.
- 1412 S. Locust, Pontiac, IL 61764
- Available every Thursday from 9 a.m. to noon from May through October
- Phone number: (815) 842-1776; email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1615 Commerce Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704 - Please enter through the double doors at the south end of the building.
- Available every Monday from 9 a.m. - noon and every Wednesday from 1 - 4 p.m. from March through October
- Phone number: (309) 663-8306; email address: email@example.com
McLean County Master Gardeners will also be available to answer questions at local Farmer's Markets in downtown Bloomington on Saturday mornings and in Downs on Wednesday evenings.
- Eureka Public Library - 202 E Main St., Eureka, IL 61530
- Available on the first Monday of the month from 4:30 - 6 p.m., May through October.
(2020 dates will be posted when dates are set)
- Phone number: (309) 467-3789