Illinois farmers are invited to participate in a valuable discussion on Adding Livestock: Building for the Future from the convenience of their own office or home. The program is sponsored by the Illinois Soybean Association.
Whether farmers are adjusting to changes in the commodity market, or working to bring the next generation back to the farm, it's an exciting, yet challenging, time to be involved in agriculture. Register today for the opportunity to learn from university and industry experts and other farmers about how adding livestock can help reduce risk, provide valuable fertilizer to help manage costs and increase profitability, and create new opportunities for future generations.
Educational discussion panels are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, June 23 at 8:00 pm CT
- Monday, June 29 at 8:00 pm CT
Participants will have the opportunity throughout the session to interact with the following panelists:
- Laura Pepple, Livestock Extension Specialist, University of Illinois
- Nic Anderson, Illinois Livestock Development Group
- Illinois farmers with experience diversifying their grain operations with livestock
Seats are limited so take action today. Click here to register or call 888-974-7395.