To celebrate National Farm Safety Week a series of seven webinars health and safety-related webinars will be offered by the AgriSafe™ Network, a non-profit national membership organization, represents health professionals and educators who are concerned about the health and safety of farm families.
- Monday, Sept. 19, 12-1 PM: Respiratory Protection for Agricultural Producers
- Tuesday, Sept. 20, 12-1 PM: Promoting Total Farmer Health
- Wednesday, Set. 21, 12-1 PM: Youth Agricultural Safety: Cultivating a Lasting Legacy
- Wednesday, Set. 21, 1:30-2:30 PM: Protecting Young Adults in the Agricultural Workforce
- Thursday, Sept. 22, 12-1 PM: Confined Space – Grain Bin Safety
- Friday, Sept. 23, 10-11 AM: 811 Before You Dig: For Safety's Sake
- Friday, Sept. 23, 12-1 PM: Optimizing Employee Health in Agribusiness
Visit the AgriSafe Network's webinar webpage for more details and to register for webinars.