You make 4-H what you want it to be.
Choose events that sound fun to you!
Build your problem solving, communicating, and teamwork skills and help your community.
Meet adults who care about you and want you to succeed.
Be introduced to potential careers and get the training to land the career you want.
Find the latest 4-H News on our Unit 4-H Page!
2020 McLean County Virtual 4-H Show Results Booklet - Livestock Version - Coming January 2021!
Join us virtually for our annual Recognition of Excellence, where we get to show appreciation to our members and volunteers for all of their hard work and dedication to McLean 4-H throughout the year!
Local Events, Workshops, and Deadlines
McLean County 4-H Shooting Sports
How Do I enroll in McLean County 4-H?
Join us at a New Family Orientation:
Check out Enrollment FAQ's
Payment of $20 submitted on 4HOnline or to the McLean Extension Office.
Enroll at 4HOnline
View the Club Directory
View the Family Handbook
Access the photo-release form
Forms for Clubs
Access the End of Year Wrap-Up Checklist
View the Club Directory Update Form
View the Annual Financial Statement
View the Secretary's Book
View the Treasurer's Book
- Access the YQCA workshop signups. This training is an annual training.
- Earn your QAEC Certification here. This training is a once in a lifetime training, if you have completed it for all the species that you will show you do not need to take it again. The exhibitor must have written documentation providing ownership or lease of the animal being shown. (This page asks for a token, however, you can simply hit 'next' to continue)
- General Livestock Lease Form
- McLean County Pride Form
- Livestock Ownership Deadlines
- Horseshow Pattern books
- Horseshow Checklists
- Horseshow Guidelines
- Horse Ownership Paperwork
- H.O.R.S.E. Scholarship application can be found under Records & Scholarships
Lamb and Goat
- State Fair Lamb and Goat Nomination Form (live show only)
- State Fair Premiere Lamb (carcass) Nomination Form
Interested in volunteering at the McLean County 4-H Show?
Contact Kaitlyn at email@example.com
McLean County Project Records: Due to the office, from the leader club September 15
Leader of the Year Nomination Form: Applications closed, check back next year
HCE Scholarship: Applications closed, check back next year
H.O.R.S.E. Education Committee Scholarship: Applications closed, check back next year
George E. Holder 4-H Scholarship: Applications closed, check back next year
Mosbacher 4-H Educational Scholarship Applications closed, check back next year