Student Loans. As a financial educator and millennial, I am one of the hundreds of thousands of individuals who have student loan debt. Most of the debt was my choice, but the ramifications of my choice never fully hit me until I had to start paying them back.
Over the next few months, I'm going to take a peek behind the curtain of student loans. I'm going to interview friends who were able to pay their loans off early, those who pay monthly and even those who are struggling. I'm also going to give our readers the low-down into student loans and answer some of the following questions.
- What are they? How do they work?
- What's the average amount an individuals owe?
- How long does a typical loan take to pay back?
- What does repayment look like?
- Do we have a student loan crisis?
- What happens if I don't pay off my student loan?
- And More!
Follow me along on this journey!- Sasha