The 2021 Crop Management Conference is going virtual! CropFlix is binge-worthy content for corn and soybean producers aimed at improving your cropping systems.
CropFlix participants choose from a series of prerecorded programs and watch on demand for the entire month of February on the Moodle learning platform. The conference’s new online format has doubled the number of presenters, with a wide variety of presentations on research updates, recommendations for best practices, climate projections and more. Participants will also have access to two live virtual town halls to ask questions and have conversations with presenters.
CEUs Available: More than 10 CCA CEUs available, 0.5 units per session.
Registration: Opens January 2021
- Northern Illinois Growing Season Review & Outlook
- Central Illinois Growing Season Review & Outlook
- Southern Illinois Growing Season Review & Outlook
- Exploring the Cause of Injury or Death in Grain Entrapment, Engulfment, and Extrication
- The why, what, and how of tile drainage and nutrient loss
- Cover crops and insect management
- Dectes stem borer management
- Ear-feeding caterpillars and above ground Bt traits
- Bean leaf beetle biology and management
- The current situation with the western and northern corn rootworm in Illinois
- Western corn rootworm biology and resistance management
- Climate Change and Crops, Managing crops into the future
- Phosphorous management revisited: myths and best practices
- Where are we with the soybean cyst nematode problem?
- Economics of corn and soybean
University of Illinois Extension provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. If you need reasonable accommodation to participate in this program, please contact Chelsea Harbach at firstname.lastname@example.org. Early requests are strongly encouraged to allow sufficient time for the requested accommodation.