Get the latest updates on Illinois crop production
Make the most informed decisions you can for your farm by getting the latest research updates to improve productivity and output from crop science experts at University of Illinois. Crop producers, consultants, and industry professionals are invited to the 2022 Crop Management Online Conference. Sessions are available from February 1 through March 14.
The conference is also available in person in Mt. Vernon, Macomb, Champaign, or DeKalb. Participants who attend in person also have access to online sessions.
At least 12 continuing education units are available for Certified Crop Advisors on a broad range of crop production topics. Cost for the online conference is $50. Registration opens December 1.
If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate, or for more information, contact Chelsea Harbach at firstname.lastname@example.org. Early requests are strongly encouraged to allow sufficient time for meeting access needs.
- Introduction to the Dashboard for Agricultural Water Use and Nutrient Management (DAWN) project.
- Controlling soybean cyst nematodes (SCN) in soybean through genetic resistance
- Controlling wheat head scab in Illinois: Separating fact from fiction
Presentations will be 30 minutes long and are worth 0.5 CEUs each. In-person sessions will be recorded and made available online.
- Dr. Emily Heaton, University of Illinois Regenerative Agriculture Extension Specialist and Professor
- Dr. Reid Christianson, University of Illinois Water Quality and Environmental Systems Specialist and Research Assistant Professor
- Dr. Josie Rudolphi, University of Illinois Agriculture Safety Specialist and Assistant Professor
- Dr. Gary Schnitkey, University of Illinois Agriculture Economist and Professor
- Dr. Juan Arbelaez, University of Illinois Small Grains Breeder and Assistant Professor
- Dr. Jessica Rutowski, University of Illinois Small Grains Breeder and Assistant Professor
- Dr. Brian Diers, University of Illinois Soybean Breeder and Professor
- Dr. Salah Issa, University of Illinois Agriculture Safety Specialist and Assistant Professor
- Dr. Michelle Wander, University of Illinois Sustainable Agriculture Researcher and Professor
- Dr. Carmen Ugarte, University of Illinois Soil Scientist and Research Assistant Professor
Other conference locations
- Mt. Vernon, January 19
- Macomb, February 2
- Champaign, February 8
- Sycamore, February 15
Learn more or register at go.illinois.edu/CMC2022.