Diagnosing Indoor Plant Problems: Troubleshooting Common Issues with Houseplants
February 5 | 10:15 - 11:15 AM
Growing indoors plants is a rewarding hobby that yields beautiful results. But when houseplants are not looking so beautiful and problems arise with your indoor plants, it can be difficult to determine what to do to fix the problem. Learn more about how to diagnose common problems indoor gardeners face and what you can do to fix them and get back to growing beautiful plants! Presenter: Aaron Steil, Iowa State University Extension
This program is part of Gardening in the Air, a virtual series on February 5 co-hosted by University of Illinois Extension and Iowa State University Extension. Sessions are 9 a.m., 10:15 a.m., and 11:30 a.m. CST. Sign up for one session or the entire series. Sessions are free to attend, but a donation is appreciated. Access links and handouts will be provided upon registration.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate, or for more information, contact Bruce Black at email@example.com. Early requests are strongly encouraged to allow sufficient time for meeting access needs. Early requests are strongly encouraged to allow sufficient time for the requested accommodation. Some programs will be recorded. If recorded, closed captioning for requested programs will be honored after the event.
Gardening in the Air Sessions
- 9-10 a.m. Native Shrubs and Wildlife Benefits
- 10:15-11:15 a.m. Move Beyond the Lawn! Small Scale Prairie Restorations for Pollinators and Other Wildlife
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Taking Action for Native Bees
- 9-10 a.m. Plant Propagation Techniques for the Home: Indoors and Out
- 10:15-11:15 a.m. Diagnosing Indoor Plant Problems: Troubleshooting Common Issues with Houseplants
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Kokedama String Gardening
- 9-10 a.m. Trees that Pop in the Spring!
- 10:15-11:15 a.m. Tree Pruning Tips
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. 2022 Cool Kid in the Garden