Get the latest updates on Illinois crop production
Make the most informed decisions you can for your farm by getting the latest research updates to improve productivity and output from crop science experts at University of Illinois. Crop producers, consultants, and industry professionals are invited to the 2022 Crop Management Conference series in Mt. Vernon, Macomb, Champaign, or DeKalb. A new online conference with additional sessions is available from February 1 through March 14. Participants who attend in person also have access to online sessions.
At least 12 continuing education units are available for Certified Crop Advisors on a broad range of crop production topics. Cost is $100 per person and lunch is included. Registration opens December 1.
If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate, or for more information, contact Chelsea Harbach at firstname.lastname@example.org. Early requests are strongly encouraged to allow sufficient time for meeting access needs.
- Insect Management in Corn and Soybean
- Managing High-Priced Fertilizer in 2022
- Maintaining and Enhancing the USDA Soybean Germplasm Collection
- Group 15 Herbicides
- Agriculture in a Changing Climate: What we Know, What we Don't Know, and What we Can Do
Sessions are 45 to 50 minutes long.
- Dr. Nick Seiter, University of Illinois Field Crop Entomology Extension Specialist and Assistant Research Professor
- Dr. Aaron Hager, University of Illinois Weeds Extension Specialist, Professor
- Dr. Emerson Nafziger, University of Illinois Agronomy Extension Specialist, Professor Emeritus
- Dr. Adam Mahan, University of Illinois, United States Department of Agriculture Soybean Geneticist
- Dr. Darcy Telenko, Purdue University Field Crops Diseases Extension Specialist and Assistant Professor
- Dr. Andrew Margenot, University of Illinois Assistant Professor, Dept. of Crop Sciences
- Dr. Trent Ford, Illinois State Climatologist
Other conference locations
- Online, February 1-March 14
- Mt. Vernon, January 19
- Macomb, February 2
- Champaign, February 8
- Sycamore, February 15
Learn more or register at go.illinois.edu/CMC2022.