"It’s almost February! Where did the month go? What happened to my New Year’s resolutions?"
Do you find yourself thinking this, too? If so, starting a journal is a great way to help keep track of your time and your progress. Plus, there are tons of benefits to journaling! Lower levels of stress and anxiety, increased problem solving, and fewer health problems are just a few.
There are many types of journals - so you can find something that works for you! Here are some ideas to get started:
- Gratitude Journal: Keep lists of things you’re thankful for.
- Reflective Journal: Students write out thoughts and activities as they learn something new.
- Art Journal: Express your thoughts visually.
- Bullet Journal: Part diary, part to-do list, this journal can help keep you organized and on track.
- Fitness Journal: Keep track of workouts, eating habits, and general well being.