The grass will germinate and grow quickly to create a lush, green head. Snip or style the “hair” to keep it looking tidy.
- 8 oz white paper cup
- Potting soil
- Wheat grass seeds
- Colored pencils or crayons
1. Poke 3-4 small holes in the bottom of the cup for drainage.
2. Draw a face on the paper cup with colored pencils or crayons.
3. Fill the cup with soil, save 1 tablespoon to put on top of the seeds.
4. Plant wheat grass seeds, cover with 1/4 inch of soil, and water well.
5. Water every few days and watch your head grow hair!
6. Get creative! Cut or style the “hair” as it grow!