Wake up, garden - it's spring!
As dormant plants slowly extend bright green limbs from under a blanket of soil, your energy and excitement for another year of gardening cannot wait!
Join fellow green thumbs eager for spring at Home, Lawn, and Garden Day 2023.
A morning of gardening sessions will include a keynote presentation by gardening expert Melinda Myers, "Using Low Maintenance Gardening Plants for High Rewards in Beauty and Health" and a morning program, "Waking Up Your Garden: Getting Ready for Spring" by local certified arborist and horticulturist of Ella Maxwell of Hoerr Nursery.
Do not miss the newest trends in gardening or your favorite local garden retailers with beautiful products for a great year of gardening.
The event also includes 5 breakout session options and morning refreshments.
Home, Lawn, and Garden Day Schedule
- 8:00 - 8:20 Check-in, Visit Exhibitors
- 8:25 - 9:15 Welcome/ Opening Session
- 9:15 - 9:30 Visit Exhibitors
- 9:30 - 10:15 Auditorium Program/ Breakout #1
- 10:15 - 10:35 Visit Exhibitors
- 10:35 - 11:20 Auditorium Program/ Breakout #2
- 11:20 - 11:35 Visit Exhibitors
- 11:35 - 12:40 Keynote and Closing