Our educators are providing a wide variety of professional development programs that focus on animal science, biology, chemistry, engineering, math, and social and emotional learning. Sessions can be offered at your location during the school year or summer and can be adjusted to fit the needs of your teachers. Teachers will receive ISBE Professional Development Hours for each workshop.
- Best of Friends: Kids and Dogs This website helps children learn about dogs, the responsibility of caring for dogs and how to be safe around them. (Intended for 4th-6th grade students)
- Riding the Winds with Kalani: A Weather Adventure This website teaches the concepts of temperature, clouds, precipitation and basic earth movements. (Intended for K-2nd grade students)
- Trees Are Terrific Travel with Pierre as you learn all about how trees are important to us! (Intended for K-2nd grade students)
- Let's Talk about Insects Join C.P. to learn the benefits of insects, their basic anatomy, and what makes an insect an insect. You can even create a new insect! (Intended for 3rd-5th grade students)
- Dr. Arbor Talks Trees Dr. Arbor teaches all about trees! (Intended for 6th-8th grade students)
- Math Ideas and Links for Teachers Looking for some new ideas for your classroom? Check out these websites.
- Math Outside the Book 2.0