Technology and Web Application Development Services
Extension IT runs a help desk for technology-related problems, questions, or issues. The help desk will respond to phone calls, emails, or web requests Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our help desk techs may not have an immediate answer for your incoming ticket but will acknowledge and pursue your issue — or find the appropriate party who may solve the issue.
Contact the Help Desk
- NEED TECH HELP? Contact the IT Help Desk at ExtensionIT-Help@illinois.edu or call (217) 333-9025. Please communicate with the tech by replying to the generated email from our ticketing system. For additional, unrelated, or follow-up issues, it is best practice to enter a new ticket.
- HAVE A NEW STAFF MEMBER? Complete the New Hire Form at least 24 business hours prior to their first day.
- HAVE A CHANGE IN STAFF RESPONSIBILITIES? Complete the Staff Update Form at least 48 hours prior to when the change takes effect.
- HAVE A STAFF MEMBER LEAVING? Complete the Staff Exit Form at least 48 hours prior to their last day of work.
- NEW COMPUTER? Complete the ERC Setup Request Form.
Our staff are also available to
- Train staff on using the website
- Report a problem with the site's functionality
- Request help with data
- Develop an online Extension course