We're here to help with all your marketing, communication, and technology needs. The Marketing and Communications and IT teams handle hundreds of requests for assistance annually. Please follow the established request system for each team and do not contact staff members directly.
- Submit a general marketing question or find specific forms below that best fit your marketing needs.
- Contact the IT Help Desk at ExtensionIT-Help@illinois.edu
Summer 2023 New Project Pause: July 7 to July 31
State MarCom will pause processing new marketing requests from July 7 to July 31 to provide planned support for Farm Progress Show, continue work on existing projects, and accommodate staff vacations. You may still submit requests during this time, but work will not begin until after July 31. Urgent needs will be handled as exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
- Need assets by July 31? Submit your marketing request by June 2.
- Need assets by August 31? Submit your marketing request by July 6.
New requests cannot be processed or put into the MarCom production queue unless they come complete with all details needed to move forward. Projects with insufficient details may experience delays. Review typical project turnaround times to help plan your needs.
Submit a Marketing Request
Marketing and Communications
Please allow at least 4 weeks advance notice on all projects. Larger requests and requests that include translation services require more lead time. The communications team provides consultations, reviews, and creation of press releases, blogs, newsletters, tip sheets, blogs, brochures, impact reports, website events, social media marketing, video production, curriculum editing, branded merchandise, brand guidelines, and website content.
Language Access Needs
Translation services can be requested within each project category. Please review the Translation Services policy before submitting your language request.
Shared Marketing Assets
If you have marketing items that need to reach units throughout the state, we can help. Extension MarCom sends regular email updates that share already published statewide news, blog posts, events, training opportunities, graphics packages, and more. Send a request to include your existing, published marketing item or internal communication in our weekly email update.
Technology and Web Application Development Services
Extension IT runs a help desk for technology-related problems, questions, or issues. The help desk will respond to phone calls, emails, or web requests Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our help desk techs may not have an immediate answer for your incoming ticket but will acknowledge and pursue your issue — or find the appropriate party who may solve the issue.
We can help:
- Train staff on using the website
- Report a problem with the site's functionality
- Request help with data
- Develop an online Extension course
Contact the Help Desk
- Email ExtensionIT-Help@illinois.edu or call (217) 333-9025
- Please communicate with the tech by replying to the generated email from our ticketing system, RT.
- For additional, unrelated, or follow-up issues it is best practice to enter a new ticket.