Online Course Support
Online Education Development and Delivery
We support Extension staff interested in developing online courses/training with the following services:
- Help with using Moodle, our Learning Management System
- Course development (instructional design, storyboarding)
- Course design (interactive lessons, selecting tools)
Developing an online course begins with these two steps:
- First, work with your supervisor and/or your program leader to articulate the course goals and objectives, pedagogy, and audience. This form guides you through the process.
- Next, Complete a course request form.
To access the forms, you will be prompted to login to your Microsoft Office account with your university email address and password. You will also need to 2-factor authenticate.
After you complete the forms, a member of the online learning team will contact you with the next steps.
Feel free to contact Adena Wilson to set up an initial conversation about any of these services.
Course objectives: do's and don'ts