Popular annual for use as an edging plant where lots of flowers are needed. Good for growing between walkway stones and as a filler between taller plants.
- Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Sun/Shade
- Mature Height: 3 - 6 Inches
- Soil Conditions: Moist, Well-Drained
- Bloom Color: Yellow, Pink, Purple White
- Bloom Season: June - October
- Hardiness: Hardy Annual
- Size: Small
Caring for Alyssum
- Full sun to partial shade in well-drained soils.
- During the summer, cut back plants to keep it flowering.
- Leave plants in the garden over the winter.
- In spring, remove plants to expose lots of self-sown seedlings.
- Very good soil drainage is a must if alyssum is to perform well in the garden.