- Exposure: Partial Sun/Shade
- Mature Height: 2 to 3 Feet
- USDA Hardiness Zones: 4 - 8
- Soil Conditions: Moist, Well-Drained
- Foliage Color: Green
- Bloom Color: Pink, Red, White
- Bloom Season: August through September
- Size: Tall
Features of Japanese Anemone
Larger group of tall stately plants that offer late summer, early fall bloom. Flowers are held on large, branching wiry stems. Good for late summer bloom. Slow to establish and are free flowering after second year.
- Prefers moist, well drained soils in a partial shade location.
- Best in a partial shade site in well-drained soil.
- May need some support or staking to look their best.