A popular annual due to their shrubby habit, excellent garden performance under very trying conditions of heat and humidity and flower heads sporting a multicolored look. Forms available from uprights to trailing types. Lantana tolerates heat and humidity. They attract butterflies.
- Exposure: Full Sun
- Mature Height: 12 - 24 Inches
- Soil Conditions: Dry
- Bloom Color: Multicolor
- Bloom Season: June - October
- Hardiness: Half-Hardy Annual
- Size: Medium
- Full sun, in well-drained soil
- If they get too large, they can be cut back to shape or to keep in bounds if needed.