- Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Sun/Shade
- Mature Height: 2 to 8 Feet
- USDA Hardiness Zones: 4 - 9
- Soil Conditions: Moist, Well-Drained, Wet
- Foliage Color: Green, Purple
- Bloom Color: Bi-color, Lavender, Peach, Pink, Red, White
- Bloom Season: July through September
- Size: Medium, Tall
Features of Rose Mallow Hibiscus
Impressive plants with very large blooms. Good as a specimen or planted where soils tend to stay consistently wet. Good plant for wet sites. Long lived perennial and not needing division for many years. Full sun to light shade.
- Prefer rich moist soils that stay consistently moist and will grow in areas that are wet.
- Heavy feeders so fertilize in spring. May need winter mulch to overwinter in colder areas. Very late to emerge in the spring.