- Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Sun/Shade
- Mature Height: 12 Inches to 4 Feet
- USDA Hardiness Zones: 3 - 9
- Soil Conditions: Moist, Well-Drained
- Foliage Color: Green
- Bloom Color: Bi-color, Orange. Peach, Pink, Purple, Red, Salmon, White, Yellow
- Bloom Season: May - September
- Size: Small, Medium, Tall
Features of Daylillies
A very large group of plants that offer sizes from 12 inches to 4 feet tall in many colors and bloom periods. A versatile perennial that can fit into most any type of garden situation. Very adaptable and very useful in the landscape. Some offer fragrant flowers.
- Will grow in moist well drained soil in a sun to partial shade situation.
- The repeat blooming types benefit from division every 2-3 years as it is the new rhizomes that produce new flowers.
- Selecting and planting the repeat types also allows for extended bloom in the garden.
- Daylilies are heavy feeders. Deadhead to achieve re-bloom.