At a Glance
- Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Sun/Shade
- Mature Height: 1 to 3 Feet
- USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 - 9
- Soil Conditions: Moist, Well-Drained
- Foliage Color: Green
- Bloom Color: White
- Bloom Season: June through September
- Size: Medium
Features of Shasta Daisy
Popular perennial with white daisy-like flowers and easy culture. Can be a short lived perennial.
- Prefers moist well-drained soil in a full sun to very light shade location. Good drainage is essential especially during the winter. Wet, poorly drained winter soils shorten the life of the plant.
- Deadhead to prolong bloom period.
- Cut plants down in mid September to stimulate vegetative growth and help to extend the plants garden life.